Hangover is an unpleasant situation of a headache, light sensitivity, and nausea after excessive and long intake of alcohol. This will also include the symptoms of body pain, anxiety, and dizziness. It also affects your immune system and digestive track. Hangover cures basically are a detoxification process. Are you looking for some of the best ways to get rid of the hangover? If yes, then no need to worry let’s scroll down below to know some best hangover remedies that will surely work.
1. Honey: – Honey has high fructose content and anti- intoxication activity which is an excellent cure to get rid of a hangover. Honey is especially rich in potassium which helps to counteract the bad effects of drinking alcohol. Take 3 to 4 tbsp of honey with a one-hour interval to remove the hangover symptoms.
2. Lemon Drink: – The fresh lemon juice support detoxification process by boosting up liver function and promoting tissue regeneration. Lemon also helps to get rid of dizziness and muscle pain and moreover it controls the blood sugar level and rebalances your body.
3. Tomato juice: – This is one another best hangover cures. Tomato juice helps to metabolise your body more quickly. It has rich vitamins and minerals that help to overcome the effects of drinking alcohol.
4. Banana and leafy greens: – When you drink alcohol in excessive amount then it will drain a lot of potassium from your body. Eating bananas will help to replenish potassium. It will boost your energy level and keep your stomach calm.
5. Have a long shower: – Most of us prefer to take a long shower to refresh up our minds. Same in the case of hangover. Have a long shower is the best way to get rid of hangover symptoms and will make you active.